This company is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. As a Business Development Manager - Unattended, you will be responsible for new business sales of ADVAM unattended (terminals) Payment Solutions into the Parking industry, at airports, shopping centres, universities, city centres and other locations, within the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Sales Director - EMEA
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities for ADVAM Unattended payment solutions to prospective clients.
- Implement and build upon the strategic sales plan, including competitive positioning to help grow volume, market share and profit on a value proposition basis. Includes identifying new industries for additional income.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of professional relationships within the industry segment (including existing clients, hardware suppliers, consultants, industry network events and operators to identify new opportunities) and establish your position as an industry expert.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposal documents to respond to RFP's or customer requests using internal resources; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Negotiate contracts, working with prospect and ADVAM contracts team.
- Meet and exceed annual sales business plan (quota); monitoring progress to monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Maintain global collaboration with ADVAM regional offices for product management on strategic sales of new product features to remain competitive in the parking industry
- Detailed understanding of the parking industry segment, the existing technology that the business segment organizations are utilizing and be able to relate to how it can interface to ADVAM unattended payment solutions.
- Track and analyze the competition, products and activities
- Assist in corporate lead generating activities and support of industry trade shows/events.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities in order to provide reliable forecasts and pipeline updates for the company
- 3+ years of progressive experience as an enterprise sales professional, within consultative/technical sales in the technology space
- Exceptional knowledge and global experience in a payments business specifically related to unattended and acquirers is a plus
- Demonstrated success and overachievement in value proposition selling and experience of market share growth.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills with a strong ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultures and corporate levels, including Executive Management (C level)
- Ability to navigate the larger strategic picture
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan to meet goals
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel