This is an opportunity to join a Telecom company with a difference. They develop long term relationships with their customers by really understanding what they are doing and giving straight, honest advice backed up with products and services that are attractively priced. They are really good at what they do and pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable enough to help their customers out of most problems and surround themselves with expert providers who will know the answer if they don't.
You will be a valuable part of the Sales team, helping to generate new business and to nurture existing relationships. Your role will be to interact with businesses, via the telephone and email to build relationships and make face to face appointments for the Sales team. Predominantly office based to start with but more flexibility for home working once trained and on fire!
You will need:
- To have a lively and outgoing personality.
- To be a good communicator with excellent listening skills, and a great memory for details.
- To have excellent time management skills.
- To have empathy with customers and be able to visualise their needs.
- To be able to build relationships quickly.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- To have a love of technology and the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
- To be able to understand that sometimes you will take knock-backs but it's not personal and the next person you speak to will be having a better day!
They want to make their role as flexible as you need. It's a part-time role, (9:30am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday) but they only need you to work term time only so you will get 13 weeks off a year. They can provide you with the ability to work at home some time or all of the time but if you prefer the buzz of working in an Office then that's fine too. Pay will be £9 - £11 per hour dependent on finding the right person.
They are based in the heart of Exeter within easy walking distance of the Major bus routes and only ten minutes from Polsloe Bridge train station. If you drive then they have their own Car Park.
If you are the right person then the role can be scaled to fit you and your needs. They look forward to hearing from you!