Systems Finance Analyst
Systems Finance Analyst - Bristol
Robert Half are working with a large utilities business with offices located in central Bristol. The company operates at a fast pace, offering continuously innovative ideas to deliverer market leading services to its customers.
This role will involve being responsible for supporting the continuous improvement of the companies ERP system. You will be instrumental in the implementation, roll out and maintenance of new system modules. You'll be the key member of the team for report writing as well as for maintaining and analysing data to identify improvements in a number of areas including the financial management and processes, IFRS and legislative requirements from HMRC and managing finance team queries. You'll be working closely with the HR and Finance teams. Internal and external training will be provided on the system as required.
- Assist in researching new capabilities within the system
- Monitor issue log, promote timely issue resolution, and manage appropriate issue escalation to achieve timely issue resolution
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical production issues, including coordinating with external suppliers and internal teams
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to optimise business processes (particularly workflow/security).
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders to build reporting (basic and advanced - calc fields/all reporting types)
- Support with the systems major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical production issues, including coordinating with the system creators using their case management system
- Provide change management support by delivering training and development of materials
- Support and optimise the design, development and performance of the system with related business data and processes.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts in our HR, Payroll and Finance teams to address and provide solutions to business needs
- Ensure documentation and processes are in place to satisfy audit requirements
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integration's, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Develop and lead training sessions for Finance, managers and employees
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management.
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience in control processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple time sensitive projects effectively
Salary & Benefit
£35,000 - £45,000 + large bonus scheme, 4% pension (package dependant on systems/accountancy experience)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice