This company is a customer-centric, forward thinking waste and recycling solutions provider with depots located on the Wirral, in Manchester, Preston, Leeds and most recently, Birmingham. Their award winning, family run business is seeking talented, hardworking and ambitious people to help them further grow their business. They are an Equal Opportunities employer and go above and beyond to ensure their staff are some of the happiest in their industry.
Are you a dedicated HGV Technician looking for your next move? Do you want to work at a company that truly values your hard work and looks after both your physical and mental health? If so, they would love to hear from you!
In your role, you would be responsible for ensuring all vehicles are serviced, repaired and maintained. Your shift pattern would be 7 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Repairs and replacement of body and chassis related defects
- Routine and planned servicing
- Prep and present vehicles for MOT
- Repairs at company workshop and roadside
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Familiarity with material handling
- NVQ level 3 in motor maintenance
- Class C license is desirable
What they offer you
A competitive salary
Their employees' health and wellbeing is very important to them and they offer all employees health check and eye test vouchers.
They also like a bit of fun and have companywide festive celebrations that include a turkey for all employees. If giving back is more your thing, they do lots for charity with all manner of fundraising, they really do take Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously. They have chosen charities across all of their sites.
If you think that you would like to be part of a continuously growing business where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded, please click apply