Marketing and Events Manager
An energetic and upbeat Marketing Manager who has solid events experience and is well versed in placemaking and property is needed to join a fun, independent brand agency based in Oval, London. Expect an exciting and varied role helping to shape the identity of central London's most interesting regeneration area. The Events & Marketing Manager will play a key role in the delivery of a strategic marketing plan, leading an events and cultural programme for 2019 and supporting an exciting brand roll out. This client is anything but ordinary and has given the agency carte blanche to be ‘different'.
You will also be needed on other accounts working on everything from research through to project delivery of brand positioning, brand identity and marketing strategies for clients in food, place, property and leisure. This entrepreneurial agency has a great culture and combines excellence in strategic thinking with first-class design.
With a working environment that is varied and supportive they actively encourage different viewpoints and value all opinions, so the team can produce brilliant work. You will have real responsibility and the opportunity to develop your role. The company pays discretionary bonuses and there is an employee perks scheme.
Joining as the Marketing & Events Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Partner and Managing Partner to plan and deliver a broad range of events from, the tried and tested to, offbeat and experimental. Whether you are building key relationships with local stakeholders, businesses and developers, coordinating with suppliers and their contacts, creating compelling creative content for a range of media platforms, developing and executing social media strategies or rolling up your sleeves to pitch in, you will be vital in changing the perception and future of an area that is undergoing wholescale change.
To qualify... You should be an Event Manager/ Marketing Manager / Events and Marketing Manager / Event Manager / Events and Marketing Manager / Event Planner / Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
• Property, placemaking, retail or leisure experience;
• Experience in planning and delivering a broad range of events including public events;
• A solid grounding of branding and marketing principles;
• Great presentation skills;
• Experience of managing / coordinating people, projects and external agencies;
• Experience managing campaigns including SEO and PPC;
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills;
• Strong interpersonal abilities and the ability to forge and maintain relationships across the industry;
• The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality;
• Forward-going with a curious mindset, happy to lead projects;
• A great sense of humour and personable nature with a ‘roll your sleeves up' approach.
This is a unique opportunity that will see a talented Marketing & Events Manager join an agency that prides itself on being a stimulating and happy place to work where team members get real responsibility and opportunity.