Sales Specialist (Tailor-Made Travel Solutions)
A Senior Travel Sales Specialist is needed to join an award-winning tailor-made Tour Operator, based just a short walk from Shepherds Bush Station. With first-hand experience of visiting / living in one or more of the following regions Japan, East & Southern Africa, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Central Asia, Alaska, USA and Canada, expect to utilise your existing travel sales experience to ensure clients receive their perfect trip.
With over 800 employees and winners of multiple industry awards such as Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, Which Recommended Provider and Telegraph Travel Awards (to name just a few) this innovative operator is truly leading the way delivering unforgettable travel experiences that are tailor-made by experts. Due to continued success they are now searching for Senior Travel Sales Specialist to become an expert of their region delivering personalised holiday solutions.
Joining as the Senior Travel Sales Specialist you will be responsible for handling the full sales cycle of a client's journey, from initial sales enquiry to post trip feedback. On a day-to-day basis, expect to discover the who – what – when – where and why's of client's trips, creating tailor-made itineraries to fit their needs. You will be their first point of contact, booking and liaising with hotels, tour operators and airlines and anything else necessary to ensure all clients returning home have had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
To qualify. You could be a Senior Travel Sales Specialist / Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives / Travel Agent / Sales Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience selling travel solutions;
- You have extensively traveled in the region you are applying for - Whether you have backpacked during your gap year, taken several trips or have lived in the country;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and fantastic customer service skills;
- You are comfortable working to sales targets but equally happy to do administrative tasks – this is a 360 degree role where you will handle every detail from enquiry to the client returning home;
- Superb organisational skills, a competitive drive and a passion for travel;
- The willingness to travel, work weekends and cover extra hours when required.
In return the Senior Travel Sales Specialist can expect a fantastically fun and supportive working environment in London, with a ping pong table and on-site bar. You will enjoy extensive ongoing training, a clear progression path with salary increases for everyone which commences as soon as you pass probation and a superb benefits package that includes 25 days holiday which increases with service, your birthday off, a chance to win a spot on the ‘Top Performers' trip abroad twice a year, free on-site gym, access to discounts across most high street shopping chains, free fruit, smoothies and juices, season ticket loan and much more.