Corporate Tax Manager
An award-winning, Top Firm are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to work part-time or full time in their Chelmsford office.
The firm is looking for someone CTA qualified with experience working with SME clients at a manager level.
- Ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up, including the review of opportunities that may be available for existing clients
- Increase the client base through an organised approach to business development e.g. networking, client recommendation requests, developing referrer base
- Contribute to effective team working as part of the management team, offering brighter thinking ideas and actively contributing to our ideas culture
- Coach and mentor the Assistant Managers in the team in developing their technical, client relationship and business development skills
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of their client portfolio in line with KPIs
- Ensure the Firm???s technical, ethical and compliance procedures are adhered to in all cases
- Carry out ad hoc projects and other duties as may be reasonably required
- Deliver client services to a high standard; communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships
- Assist colleagues and the senior tax team with more complex enquiries as well as the delivery of advisory projects
- Provide support to partners and relationship managers on relevant client matters or opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Committed to a career in tax
- Have relevant experience in a general practice firm
- Preferably in a Top 20 firm environment
- Have good team work skills
- Be able to think out side of the box proactively and without instruction
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply directly or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Corporate Tax Manager - Chelmsford