Sales Manager (Top London Venue)
A Senior Sales Manager / Sales Manager (with event sales experience) is needed to join one of the fastest growing creative events spaces in the capital. Representing this highly sought-after venue the Sales Manager will take a lead role in creating and converting sales opportunities.
Combining an architecturally significant backdrop with a back catalogue of high profile events, this award-winning venue has an unrivalled reputation for events excellence in London. From BAFTA awards to Google marketing events this top venue has the ability to deliver amazing event experiences to great effect. Due to continued success they are now seeking an ambitious Sales Manager / Event Sales Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Manager / Event Sales Manager will work at the forefront of the business responsible for ensuring this leading venue is never empty. As you'd expect they receive a high volume of inbound enquiries, therefore you should be the prepared type, responding promptly to queries and converting opportunities. Whether you are proactively selling, negotiating contracts, providing management support, logging activity on CRM, showcasing the venue or preparing proposals it will be your excellent interpersonal and people skills that maximises revenue, profit and repeat business for this outstanding venue.
To qualify. You should be a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager / Event Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Venue Sales Manager / Sales Account Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar event / venue sales role or relevant event industry sales experience;
- A track record in meeting and exceeding sales / revenue targets (£1m p/a);
- That you are ambitious, confident and looking for your next step in your career;
- Strong influencing, negotiating and closing skills;
- Management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skill both face-to-face and over the phone;
- Good self-management, time management and organisational skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- The ability to work under pressure.
As a positive, energetic and driven Sales Manager / Sales Events Manager / Senior Sales Manager you should be looking for an opportunity to progress your career and to achieve personal and company success (and benefit from the rewards that this brings).
You should also expect a fantastic place to work which includes 25 days holiday, contributory pension, retail discounts, company socials, interest-free season ticket loan, free tickets to events and more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)