Pharmaceutical B2B Consultant – Hove
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. The primary objective of the Pharmaceutical Consultant is to meet established goals by delivering product knowledge to prospective clients.
You will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
This is an outbound lead generation role
Working Days: Monday to Friday
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
• Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience required
• Minimum of 1 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales or medical device experience preferred
• Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Customer focus (internal & external)
• High level of attention to detail
If you have previous B2B Sales/Lead Generation experience. Please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment