Client Support Advisor
Our client is growing its operation in Ipswich and looking to recruit talented Insurance professionals to work closely with their clients.
You'll join a busy team servicing clients while supporting other teams including sales and in other locations.
So you'll not only be experienced but be proactive and able to use your initiative - and to communicate well with people at all levels - internally and externally.
As a Client Support Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the Client's business, continually working with the Account Executive's to fully support any specific client requirements
- Participate in renewal planning, anticipating and preventing possible issues
- Manage and coordinate workflow around renewals for your clients
- Delivery of reliable, high-quality and timely technical and administrative support
- Attend relevant meetings, ensure notes and follow up actions are completed
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Brokers & Account Executives
- Generate and issue evidence of cover, debit notes and closing instructions
- Produce contractual documentation to a high level and within timescales
- Produce data, statistics and information packs in support of the placement of a client's programme
- Support the creation of slips, endorsements, MTA's
- Ensure contract records are accurately maintained within the system
- Manage and resolve queries from clients and Insurers
To be successful supporting your Clients, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant Insurance or Reinsurance industry experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads with good time management skills
- Supporting your clients through high quality service
- Delivering documentation and client support compliantly