A brilliant opportunity is on offer for qualified Occupational Therapists, at both basic and senior levels to live and work in the States of Guernsey. Working with Service Users who have varying disability needs, to provide a comprehensive Occupational Therapy assessment and rehabilitation service. A chance to travel, enjoy a new environment and continue developing your career.
- Hold a Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy or be a graduate of a School of Occupational Therapy recognized by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
- HCPC Registration.
- Evidence of postgraduate CPD.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of Occupational Therapy models of practice, evidence-based practice and process relating to client centred practice.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and delegate appropriately to manage own workload yet able to recognise the need for and seek support when necessary.
- Excellent communication and interactive skills including effective written and verbal/nonverbal communication skills.
- Understand scope/role of interdisciplinary working and team dynamics.
- Experience working in an acute setting including using standardized assessments, discharge planning and recommending minor equipment and adaptations.
- Evidence of contributing to the professional development and clinical education of more junior staff, students and assistants.
- Clean driving licence.
- Competent IT skills.
For a full job description or more information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Meigheann on [... Click Apply...].