A Java Developer is required by prestigious organisation in their Winfrith offices.
As the Java Developer, you will joining the software team to design, implement, test and integrate quality software. Provide technical support to customers and other teams. Working with the technical and commercial teams, you will assist in the designs and prototype of new product components and functionality. Convert algorithms designed by the algorithm team into the software. Peer review documentation and code.
You will be passionate about software development, be knowledgeable in emerging technologies, which will allow you to play a part in moving the business forward.
What's in it for the Java Developer?
- A Competitive Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Java Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Commercial experience in Java Development and full software lifecycle
- Genuine interest in software development and emerging technologies
- Positive can do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Desirable Skills for the Java Developer:
- Experience of working on Real-time systems
- Network experience
- Good understanding of Linux
- Signal processing knowledge
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Java Developer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.