Senior Solutions Structuring Manager, Global Trade & Receivables Finance
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Solutions Structuring Manager, Global Trade & Receivables Finance based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Solutions Structuring Manager will be part of Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs.
The Senior Solutions Structuring Manager is accountable for supporting the promotion of Structured Trade Solutions in GTRF to senior stakeholders in the CMB Large Corporate and Global Banking businesses to ensure a flow of origination and requests for proposals; Leading the preparation and negotiation of customer facing documents and indicative term sheets; Providing the detailed financial benefit analysis and supporting information for each customer request. They will ensure that distributed client material is accurate, reliable & provides GTRF with the best pitch material & ensure that all pitch presentation considers the operational and regulatory impact in each geography as appropriate
The Senior Solutions Structuring Manager is also responsible providing detailed analysis of working capital trends, sector knowledge and competitors market position on an on-going basis and will act as a conduit of information between sales, operations and product to allow for standard product documentation to be kept up to date
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Trade Finance structures at a global level having experience in global multinational financial departments, supply chain, pre-export finance, and/or commodity finance.
- Thorough understanding of Working Capital management (multi-regional and multi-currency) – able to transmit knowledge to the team for potential cross sell with other Treasury and asset based lending enhancing propositions
- Proficient in Bloomberg SCF functions, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Very strong financial and analytical skills with very good problem analysis (pointing out problems, recognising important information, establishing connections) and proactively presenting solutions
- Demonstrated experience working across a number of international markets
- Broad knowledge of the trends in the Structured Trade Solutions area as they impact large corporate and Global Banking segments
- Good knowledge of Receivables Finance, Supply Chain and Structured Trade Solutions propositions and business models.
- An appreciation of the global nature of the Group’s business across geography
- Familiarity with larger ticket deals and deal teams.
- Proven track record of product management – confident in challenging business-as-usual operating models
- Proven ability to navigate and implement inside a cross-functional and matrix organizational model
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working on multiple assignments, where the teams will often be distributed across the globe and culturally diverse.
Closing dates for applications 28th February 2019