UI / UX Designer
UI / UX Designer - Global Online Music Service
An UI / UX Designer is needed to join a global online music service whose platform has an active userbase in the millions, and is still expanding rapidly. Based from their brand new Old Street HQ, the UI / UX Designer will join a small Product team creating the next generation experience for their users.
Backed by a global information and online content network (with more than 1 billion users) this innovative online music service was founded in 2002 and has since grown to become global heavyweights in the online music streaming world. Processing billions of data points each month they combine cross-platform listening habits into one service that delights users. They are now seeking a UI / UX Designer to provide key input into product developments, looks and workings.
Reporting to the Head of Product the UI / UX Designer will work collaboratively across teams to understand user goals and objectives before designing appropriate solutions (wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups etc.) and relaying feedback. Responsible for design across multiple platforms (web, email, desktop apps and mobile apps) expect to lead design projects throughout the entire product lifecycle.
To qualify. Whether you call yourself a UI / UX Designer, UI UX Designer, User Interface Designer, User Experience Designer, UI Designer, Information Architect, UX Designer or similar, we don't mind, you just need a CV that can demonstrate:
- Solid experience gained in a UI / UX Design role;
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your UI / UX experience;
- Experience of designing responsive, multi-device web interfaces and user flows;
- Experience of wireframes, wireflows, rapid prototyping features and information architecture;
- The ability to use industry standard software (Sketch, InVision etc.);
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects;
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS).
This is an exceptional opportunity for a UI / UX Designer to take up a lead role within a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: Pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout areas (FIFA gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, monthly massages, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)