Tanium Security Engineer / Tanium Specialist (SME)
Tanium Security Engineer / Tanium Specialist (SME) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Cardiff.
- Work as part of the existing project team to deploy and configure Tanium
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the best way to deploy and configure Tanium
- Assist the wider Security Engineering team with the maintenance and configuration of Security Tooling
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of deploying and configuring Tanium
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge of EDR configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to actively manage workloads to meet business and department requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with IT and Information Security teams and the wider business.
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial sector and an understanding of the typical business processes involved together with the threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be of significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, host based firewalling, HIDS/HIPS, email filtering or Internet filtering would be advantageous
- Technical Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.