Marketing Manager - Data Analytics and Marketing Automation
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Marketing Manager - Data Analytics and Marketing Automation based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Marketing Manager - Data Analytics and Marketing Automation’s role will be within the Continental Europe CMB & GBM Marketing team as part of the Global Marketing function and focus on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Continental Europe team. They will focus on the strategic priorities of CMB and GBM aim to support revenue growth for the business as well as charge with supporting the data strategy and plan for the Marketing team. They will demonstrate a proven knowledge of the areas they support, with a strong understanding of the impact of technological innovation on the future of the business and customer needs. Moreover, they will be responsible for working with the Marketing Strategy – Data team and when required, they will work with the different countries in the Continental Europe region on the implementation of marketing automation programmes and to understand the customer journey and different touch points.
The Marketing Manager - Data Analytics and Marketing Automation will collect and evaluate all relevant data and segment it, make clear recommendations and define key actions for the relevant stakeholders with a view to influence future Marketing and Business activities. The role will also need to undertake analytical tasks to maximise use of data to identify powerful insights. They will execute against a data strategy for Continental Europe as well as prepare effective measurement and analytical best practice to deliver the commercial plans (financial and non financial). They will measure how activity meets standards in performance measurement and analytics, support communication of opportunities and successes. Furthermore, they will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Communications Lead in the team to develop integrated Marketing data approach to support revenue maximisation and market/wallet share, in alignment with the broader business strategy.
The Marketing Manager - Data Analytics and Marketing Automation will be a subject matter expert on data and tracking within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level measurement is planned for and executed on. Additionally, they will propose and implementing marketing automation workflows to maximise the campaign opportunities that the automation system may provide, this must include: landing pages, A-B testing, e-mail campaigns, forms and templates, as well as segmentation.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Strong numerical skills with an ability to understand large sets of data.
- Experience in creating comprehensive customer intelligence reports.
- Experience in using marketing automation software (Eloqua) required.
- Degree level qualification in economics and/or business studies preferred.
- FS background and a multinational background with experience in dealing with sets of data from different countries required.
- Broad based business experience working with data strategy.
- Strong communication skills with experience in working as part of a team.
- General knowledge of Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including developing and delivering campaign strategies and multi-channel high profile campaigns.
Closing dates for applications 26th February 2019