The Company exists to ignite smiles and inspire delight! We design, create, import and distribute all kinds of toys, gifts, games, logo printed souvenirs and grotto presents, to all kinds of visitor attractions and high street/online retailers throughout the UK and Europe.
With continued growth in the South West region, this new role will support the South West Sales Rep with his daily duties.
- Have a love for customers and a passion for delighting them!
- Need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and have a positive "can do" attitude
- Be Diligent, hardworking and persistent
- Need to "live" in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer and prospect
- Have strong organisational and time management skills. You'll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls, appointments and other activities
Essential skills required:
- Excellent PC skills with an ability to constantly utilise & switch between a number of software solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Excellent organisational skills to plan diaries, activities & appointments
- Confident, friendly & enthusiastic telephone manner
- Lightning Fast - do you enjoy a fast paced working environment?
- Flexible as Elastic - you'll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine Team Player - team success comes first and foremost at the company
You will enjoy a competitive package including:
- A competitive salary of c.£25,000 (dependent on experience/ability)
- A host of benefits including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with on site car parking.