Senior FInance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a listed business in the city centre of Bristol to recruit their Senior Finance Analyst role. The main aim for this role is to interrogate and analyse data using the businesses new systems and then use this data to partner across the business to drive both revenue and profit growth targets. This role will partner within finance, but also with senior stakeholders across the wider business.
- Help lead a high performing FP&A function
- Help the manager develop part qualified members of the team
- Add value to wider business providing transparency of financial information to senior operational stakeholders
- Liaise and present complex financial information to operational stakeholders
- Build three year plan, budget and quarterly forecast
- Weekly KPI reports
- Cashflow forecasting
- Support broader commercial team
The successful will be a commercially astute qualified or soon to be qualified accountant with a passion for a product based business. You will enjoy a partnering role, enjoy working with data and enjoy being part of a high performing team.
A listed business in Central Bristol
Salary & Benefits
40-45k plus some excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice