A Resourcing Manager / Internal Recruiter is needed to join one of the largest family-owned and family-run wine importers in the UK. Working alongside HR colleagues you will play a key role in analysing skills gaps, implementing workforce growth strategies and actively hiring for roles.
With over 50 years' experience, 200 members of staff and an award-winning portfolio of over 1,400 wines, our client has built an enviable reputation for placing world-renowned wines. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Resourcing Manager / Internal Recruiter to take on full responsibility for all recruitment within the company.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager the Resourcing Manager / Internal Recruiter will manage the full recruitment lifecycle developing and maintaining proactive and efficient recruitment processes across the company. On a day-to-day basis you will build a key understanding of what skills are required before managing the resourcing process. Whether you are liaising with managers, crafting job specifications, scheduling interviews, drafting offer letters or any other related recruitment duty, it will be your input that helps this thriving business continue to grow.
To qualify. You should be a Resourcing Manager, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Executive, In-House Recruiter, Resourcer, Talent Attraction Exec, Talent Acquisition Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Considerable experience in recruitment / talent acquisition / HR experience;
- Strong administrative and organisation skills;
- Knowledge of employment legislation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- That you are a highly productive and resilient multi-tasker who can work within a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of using HR / recruitment software;
- That you are a confident decision maker with the ability to recommend different ways of working when required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader with ambitious growth plans, in return expect a competitive salary, great benefits and exceptional training and support. Please note that some travel to other locations may be required from time to time.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.