Robert Half is proud to be partnering, on an exclusive basis, with a leading Top 10 Accountancy Practice based in central Bristol. We are currently recruiting an Audit Manager into the Assurance team. You will be responsible for on site management of each assignment and ensuring that clients receive the highest quality service. This position will report directly in to the Senior Audit Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Practice and progress quickly, improving your breadth of skills and with the opportunity to be a direct point of contact for clients.
- Act as the day to day point of contact for the client.
- Maintain the highest level of Assurance quality at all times.
- Ensure all assignments are undertaken in accordance with the brief.
- Communicate any problems in complying with the brief to the manager immediately.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm's overall objectives.
- Ensure added value to all clients.
- Day to day management of staff and external clients.
- High level of senior management and partner interaction working with key decision makers on a regular basis.
The successful applicant will be ACA or ACCA qualified. Proven experience in client handling and assurance experience is required. A Big 4 practice background would be highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits
Market leading salary; negotiable upon application.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or you would like to discuss your finance career in confidence, please contact Yasmine Collins, Lead Consultant Practice and Tax, on 0117 935 400 or .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice