Content Writer/ Content Designer (Government) x 6
Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
RPS are currently engaged with one of Central Government Department, They are currently delivering several vital work packages as part of an incredibly high-profile Business Change - EU Exit programme.
To support this, the need for an experienced Content Designer/Content Writer (6 positions) has been identified to join the team.
Duration: 3 month contract initially
Daily rate: Content writer £300 – £400 per day, Senior Content Writer £400 - £500 per day.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Ideally Crewe, Cheshire
We are looking for a team of Content Writer (6 positions) to create and update online content for a high profile Government Organisation. This content will be used across the entire EU Exit portfolio.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable experience as a Content Designer.
- Experience of working to Government Digital Standards.
- Experience of operating as a Lead Content Designer previously, offering support and guidance to a team of Content Designers.
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships with Subject Matter Experts to ensure content is accurate.
- Experience of writing markdown and working with content management/publishing systems.
- Experience of audit and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of driving multiple projects forward to successful delivery.
- Broad understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
**Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. **