This company has been established for over 35 Years supplying printing & converting equipment across the world, working closely with customers from design conception, manufacture & installation.
Your role will involve a consultative business approach to understand the requirements of today's Label Print business. UK and International Sales. Develop new channels to market. Building strong relationships with existing partners/OEM companies and engaging with potential new partners/OEM companies.
- Regular One to One meetings with partners/OEM business.
- Put together and give presentations to customers and Partners alike.
- Successfully market the company and bring on new partners and agents to add value to the products.
- Large focus on the UK and driving new and existing customers to the Showroom for demonstrations.
- Working closely with outsourced Marketing agency to promote new ideas on the web-site.
- Working closely to implement a quality CRM system through Hubspot. .
- Utilise all means of Social Media through LinkedIn/twitter etc, promote the company at every opportunity.
- Marketing via all channels, printed media, Social media, and international collaboration through web-sites/on-line publicity.
- Visit customers in the field. Consult and understand their business requirements. Attract customers to visit the company and showroom. Full project management. Close deals.
- Attend trade shows/awards functions/partner open days etc.
- Open up new channels with new agents, visit agents and customers in their regions.
- Promote agents and work with them to increase customer traffic to the company.
Key Skills Required/Profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in system sales, research opportunities, negotiation and sales skills, contract experience, network within the label and packaging industry.
- Industry knowledge: narrow web label market knowledge, packaging knowledge, channel structure, healthy interest in digital printing technology.
- Interpersonal skills: sales account management skills, new business development, leadership, ideas generator/visionary of new opportunities
- Commercial knowledge: company finances, business practice, operating across cultures.
- IT-knowledge: MS OFFICE-packages - CRM Systems.
- 25k to 45K
- Private Health
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.