A growing software company awarded Development Team of the Year at the 2018 UK IT Industry awards is seeking experienced developers to join the team.
This company creates tech that changes what's possible for clinicians and patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services.
They offer a phenomenal working environment, opportunities to learn new skills and an excellent package of benefits including private health insurance and pension.
The company has a flat structure with self-managing teams and agile working at its heart. Team members work together to share the responsibilities that managers would traditionally have.
The development team works closely together, pair programming, white-boarding and architecting as a team and peer reviewing every line of code. The team is passionate about technology and uses the Scrum framework to regularly deliver value to customers.
The development team works with the product owner team to prepare work for sprints, with account managers to give customers the best possible experience, and with the ops team to make sure that apps are stable and running well.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates will:
- be passionate about making a difference in healthcare, as well as about technology
- enjoy working closely with both technical and non technical colleagues
- be comfortable with pair programming and with code being peer reviewed
- take a positive and proactive approach to problem solving both with their team and the wider company
- be keen to learn as well as to contribute to the development of others
- be comfortable working through problems with a team
- personal training and conference budget
- monthly developer lunches
- quarterly hack days
- private health insurance
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.