Technical Support Analyst
Payment Express is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over £20 Billion worth of transactions per annum, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. With an impressive global presence, we have offices in New Zealand, USA, UK, and Australia.
The company is profitable and growing; we emphasize reliability because our products provide critical services to customers. Our overall goals are reliability and flexibility, although cost remains a factor. From a single product introduced in 2009, the company now design, build, and sell a growing range of products meeting the highest PCI payment security standards. The products need constant enhancement and extension, driven by real end user requirements.
If you are looking for an exciting career with an organisation that is experiencing rapid growth and offers enormous career development opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
What's On Offer?
We are looking for a Permanent Full-Time Technical Support Analyst. Business operation hours is from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday. The emphasis for this role is on Customer Support, Technical Analysis, and Detail Orientation.
- Legal right to work in the United Kingdom (no sponsorship)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- French language skills and fluency preferred
- Strong telecommunication skills required
- Experience with technology or technology support preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new systems
- Ability to develop knowledge and applying new skills
- Motivation to be a team player
- High commitment to focus and detail orientation
· Contribute and deliver high quality technical support to the Payment Express customers through thorough analysis of technical problems.
· Communicate with external customers to provide meaningful analysis of issues, provide articulated and meaningful insights to on-going problems.
· Provide project support for implementation strategies; work closely with project leads to provide high quality project delivery with specific time frames.
· Incident management/notification analysis and response. Information feedback/feed forward.
At Payment Express we like to grow, support, and assist our team members - so together we can accomplish our present and future goals!
Company DescriptionThis is a turning point for the Payments Market. EMV (chip cards) changes everything for payment providers. Incumbents don't have the technology nor expertise to meet the new requirements with the flexibility a customer demands. Payment Express is solving those customer needs with technology proven globally in existing EMV markets. Our company has a long history of helping successful US exporters compete and win in foreign EMV markets. Now the Payment Express team is growing in Los Angeles, London, Atlanta, and Toronto. We are determined to help those same partners deliver and win in all markets.
Our team is growing rapidly in all departments: Sales, Support, Logistics, and Implementation. In order to provide our team the edge over all competitors, Payment Express calls on experts from its chip markets to provide the very best on-the-ground training, support, and skill transfer to the local team. Unprecedented in the industry, Payment Express owns all of the Intellectual Property (IP) needed to fulfill the customer mission.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to learn all about the detail of a complex, real-time payment transaction.
For more information please visit us at www.paymentexpress.com.