Information Security Officer - Governance
Junior IT Support / ISO
Junior IT Support / ISO
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources into one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London, with offices in London, Spain and USA.
Main purpose of the job is to compose clear and coherent technical documented information and to provide IT support.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the ISMS ISO27001 and IT services and the documentation required, liaising with colleagues, and working with IT team to discuss requirements
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology used within the company.
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information, writing and editing technical information accordingly, and carry out updates on company policies and conduct internal ISMS audits.
- Collaborates with external auditors and colleagues where required to ensure that the finished documentation meets product requirements.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Process Improvement: Participating in improving processes and identifying effectiveness improvements initiatives.
- Documentation: Ensure that appropriate, clear design documentation is created and maintained.
- Ensure in alignment with ISMS ISO27001 and documentation framework requirements including quality of documentation, created as a required component of the release and acceptance process.
- Sharing of knowledge, competence and experience throughout the IT team Knowledge, experience and skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent English Grammar skills
- Proven ability to explain concepts clearly
- Ability to plan and organise time and workload to meet frequent delivery deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a small team and independently
- Comprehensive documentation experience and proven ability to deliver on time required documentation and excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Information Technology
- Previous experience working in a IT Support or Sysadmins role