Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - Manchester - Technology - £55,000 to £70,000
New job alert! Incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing successful tech organisation as their Head of Marketing!
Our client is a highly successful tech organisation who are very influential in their respected market and are dedicated towards pushing their company to new heights! With a strong vision and ambition, our client is hoping to make the UK the best environment for digital businesses to grow and maximise all opportunities to succeed in the future.
Located in the heart of Manchester, this is an excellent location for accessible transport links and opportunities to excel and grow career prospects. Work with the fastest growing tech startups in the UK and enjoy working with a vibrant team with several incentives and benefits including health schemes, generous holiday allowance, and the freedom to work flexibly and be your own boss.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Head of Marketing:
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns for the company and all overall marketing operations
- Integrate all marketing strategies both on and offline to promote brand awareness in key sectors (events, PR, digital marketing)
- Manage and oversee marketing and creative teams on the progress of content creation and campaigns
- Responsible for building and retaining strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Budgeting and financial forecasting of campaigns and monitoring ROI on all marketing activities
- Motivate and lead the marketing team and ensure full potential is reached
- Managing all the companies online platforms including their webpage and social platforms
Key Skills and Requirements of Head of Marketing:
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Strong experience in the marketing industry with proven examples of managing campaigns and the whole marketing mix
- Analytical skills and data focused
- Able to forecast and predict sales and budgets
- Experience working B2B
- Good knowledge of analysing and improving KPIs
- Proven experience in above and below the line media, specifying in digital marketing
- Experience building strong relationships with key clients, professionals and team members
- Strong team leadership skills, with the ability to motivate a team
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Become the Head of Marketing by contacting our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com