Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager – Manchester - £28,000 to £35,000 – Creative Agency
Actualise your inherent abilities as Sales and Marketing Manager for a highly successful company based in Manchester City Centre.
Our client is headhunting for an energetic, confident individual with a natural flair for Sales and Marketing. The ideal candidate will have an unquestionably bright approach to working life, instilling the same values into other members of the wider team. With an integrated philosophy, our client has a reputable team of enthusiastic staff working alongside some of the World’s most notorious brands.
Join a well-established company priding themselves on their bold attitude and strategic understanding of the industry landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities of
- Understand and comply by all sales processing and regulations at all times.
- Work efficiently towards KPIs both individually and companywide.
- Take responsibility for channel management, handling both incoming leads and referrals.
- Maintain and upkeep resource bookings.
- Forecast sales ensuring all senior members of staff are updated twice weekly.
- Closely follow campaign progression, networking in order to add contacts to the marketing database weekly.
- Routine sales figure updates coordinated with the Sales Director.
- Confidence when discussing current affairs within the industry.
- Network successfully, providing assistance for clients via proposals and pitches.
- Manage time adequately for meeting, research, preparation and accreditation with the Sales Director.
- Certify payments are made before beginning work through deposit invoices on the admin systems.
- Manage SEO and email marketing with one campaign to be sent monthly as a minimum.
- Maintain presence across social media platforms and support the Sales Director with Public Relations.
- Attend all required networking events.
Skills and Experiences
- Passion for Marketing with a tendency to influence others positively.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competency when using MS Office tools and other relevant software and/or programs.
- Previous experience in a Marketing environment, preferably accompanied by a proven track record of management.
- Relevant Marketing or Business degree is desirable, although not required as a professional with a depth of marketing and sales experience.
Interested? Contact us on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com