Finance Manager - Central London
£52,000 - £62,000 + Great Benefits
Robert Half are partnering with an exciting and innovated company who have had seven years now of brilliant growth. They are now looking for a fun, engaging and positive finance manager who loves adding value,
This business has a great culture, they have a very interactive head office that has high energy and innovation.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this will take full responsibility for all management accounting, reporting and analysis for one of their flagship divisions.
- Manage the month end close process for all subsidiaries, ensuring timely accurate reporting
- Maintain a robust balance sheet including monthly reconciliations, accurate calculation of accruals and other related activities
- Perform monthly reviews with budget holders to gain full understanding of performance against budgets
- Deliver accurate and timely month end board packs including the provision of insightful variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly cashflow forecasts
- Manage year end audit process, including coordination of preparation of all deliverables
- Document and deliver improvements on financial controls, process and procedural policies in collaboration with operational teams and external parties
- Lead and manager a team of one.
- Have an ability to set up an accounting legal entity from scratch.
This is a great role, great people, great culture and great sector - what more could anyone ask for?
The successful Finance Manager is likely to be a bright and engaging qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and have a strong management accounting background..
Leading leisure and hotel business.
£52,000 - £62,000 + 10% bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice