Apprentice - MIS
Management Information Services provides administrative and data support to the College including course set up, student enrolment, timetable and register maintenance, examinations, data returns and reporting. It is a busy team with varied roles so gives an excellent opportunity to gain a solid grounding in administration duties. Previous apprentices have gone on to take up a variety of roles both within the College and externally.
1. To undertake an appropriate apprenticeship framework
2. To assist in the maintenance of College timetable and register records and associated tasks
3. To assist in the maintenance of enrolment records through accurately processing and updating the MIS system
4. To undertake and document audit checks to ensure data completeness and accuracy
5. To assist in the preparation for exams, including undertaking invigilation where required
6. To ensure certificates are accurately logged and issued to students
7. Answer routine queries from staff and students
8. Maintain filing systems in line with procedures
9. Provide appropriate information for authorised persons, ensuring compliance with the Data Protection policy.
10. Carry out any other appropriate administrative duties as directed by the MIS Manager.
The post holder may be required to work additional hours from time to time, which will include regular evening and weekend work, particularly at enrolment times.