Are you looking for a hands-on Management Accountant role? Do you relish the opportunity to get involved in project work, site visits as well as varied analytical responsibilities? This rare opportunity to join part of an aggressively growing start-up company has arisen within the Manufacturing and Engineering sector for a Management Accountant to be based out of their central London HQ.
My client is looking for a candidate with 12-18 months experience preparing full set management accounts (or at least assisting with the preparation of) to step into a Management Accountants position.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance this role will be responsible for;
- The preparation of month end and management accounts
- Direct responsibility for overheads, support services and production of management accounts
- Preparing schedules for the monthly reporting pack for reporting of company results
- Budget and forecast preparation and production of associated schedules
- Liaising with senior management and business operating units and required
Do you have in excess of 18 months experience within an Assistant Accountant capacity? Are you interested in working for an impressive, slick start-up company making waves within their industry? Impressive growth plans for 2019 call for a Management Accountant to take on the additional work load.
Based in Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Competitive Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice