Robert Half are recruiting for a global new and entertainment company based in central London. The client is recruiting for a part qualified Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Part-qualified Management Accountant
Job purpose: To manage all aspects of accounts preparation for two commercial cost categories. To provide support to the finance team and assist in the daily & weekly flash reporting; month end board reporting; cost analysis and budgeting process.
- Experience in management accounting which includes all aspects of account preparation and analysis, costs control, planning and budgeting
- The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, a logical approach to managing their day and workload and have experience using SUN Systems & Q&A analysis module and knowledge of Adpoint is desirable
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate prioritising your workload
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
Global news and entertainment company based in central London
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice