Non-Executive Governor Vacancies
City College Plymouth is an excellent, vibrant College that provides an outstanding vocational and technical provision in further and higher education. The College continues to meet the individual needs of students, as well as the strategic priorities of the City of Plymouth and the regions of Devon and Cornwall.
We are seeking to appoint governors with experience in financial management and accounting, who are passionate about education, training and skills, and who will contribute to the College's growing regional and national reputation for excellence and innovation.
City College Plymouth is passionate about improving the outcomes for every individual and has a high aspiration and performance culture. The Board operates under the seven principles of public life.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following qualities:
- knowledge and experience of financial management and accounting
- strategic insight with operational impact
- practical experience of being a board member or within a senior role/position
- ability to contribute in a supportive, objective and challenging manner while analysing information to improve performance
- a desire to make a contribution and a positive impact on our students, the community, the City, and the region
- the time and the commitment to carry out the role
We believe the best boards represent the community that they serve. We, therefore, would welcome applications to join our Board from groups that are underrepresented on governing bodies. We value, recognise and promote equality and diversity, thus enabling our Board to speak as the voice for our community.
If you are interested, please contact the Chair of Governors via Fran Stratford on 01752 305707/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Thursday 31 January 2019