Assistant Account Manager
Are you looking to progress your career in Account / Sales Management? This well-established supplier with own manufacturing resources has an immediate opportunity for a career minded individual who shares their passion for delivering innovative and commercial menswear.
Assistant Account Manager - The role
- Liaise with customer / accounts on all aspects of buying cycle. Being first point of contact dealing with all queries and liaising with internal/external teams, suppliers and factories.
- Management of critical path from sampling through to bulk production (to FOB or landed date).
- Ensure production/delivery is on time.
- Work with design team to create a ranges for each season/ each customer, with mini ranges in-between seasons ensuring levels of business and development of each account to grow business.
- Working on costings to improve margins, reduce costs and to agree price standard.
- Monitor weekly sales figures.
- Meeting fabric suppliers, offshore teams and factories to develop & source new fabrics/trims, competitive prices and improved lead-times.
- Ensure all approvals on fabrics and linings are signed off on a timely basis
- Ensure all paperwork and submissions are correctly organised
Assistant Account Manager – The Candidate
- Previous experience within a similar Assistant Account Manager role, sales support or front facing merchandiser position within a supplier environment.
- Good knowledge of the garment manufacturing process
- Effective inter personnel and communication skills (written and oral)
- Proactive approach, highly organised, methodical, accurate and attentive to the detail
- Confident critical path management experience.
- A great team player, and someone who will seize both opportunity and accountability.
- Ability to identify and mitigate issues early on in the process
- Computer literate to a high standard on Word, Outlook and Excel
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.