Travelling Door to Door Charity Fundraiser. No Experience Needed. Guaranteed Basic Wage.
You will never work for a company with a better culture than ours!
We’ve been nominated for The Business Culture Awards (2018): The Business Culture Achievement Award (Small Business) and The Business Culture Employer Brand & Value Award. We are very proud of this recognition and are hiring people that want to work for a company dedicated to Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love.
We are looking for passionate, energetic people to join our team of Travelling Door to Door Fundraisers with the confidence & communication skills to enlighten and inspire people to support our amazing charity partners.
You’ll be working within residential areas around the UK, in teams of up to 8 other fundraisers, knocking on people's doors and inspiring them to sign up to regular direct debit donations of at least £8 a month for a minimum of two years. You’ll be living and working with your team and we need you to be able to commit to being away from home for 5 weeks at first. We provide your travel and accommodation – often in stunning holiday homes or city apartments.
All new starters receive 2 full days of training so you can hit the ground running and be confident in talking to people on your first day. We have great career progression opportunities at REAL – our Managing Directors started off as Fundraisers!
The Travelling Door to Door Fundraising role is a full time role, intended for those looking for a permanent position, committing to at least three months. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
• An immediate start; you will join our weekly training sessions taking place every Tuesday and Wednesday
• A guaranteed basic wage starting at £265 - £281 per week
• Uncapped weekly bonuses (initial £100 bonus for reaching target, then £20 - £60 per sign up thereafter)
• Annual OTE of £25,000+
• High quality induction training programme
• The opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff and the environment they work in
• Full charity-branded uniform and ID badge provided
• Free PAYG gym vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Fully funded employee assistance programme, with free access to counsellors
• Company car if you are willing to drive, over the age of 20 and possess a clean license, plus a £60 driving bonus (target dependant) and petrol allowance
• We love incentives, competitions and work-based games where fundraisers have won additional bonuses, spa days, trips abroad, games consoles and more!
If you feel that this job is for you, then please email us to find out more. Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.