We have an exciting opportunity to join a charity owned care home The Chaseley Trust based in Eastbourne as the HR Coordinator.
We achieved the Outstanding rating with CQC during 2018 and we are passionate about providing the best person centred care working with Adults over the age of 18 Years old who have a complex neurological disability ensuring that our staff are well trained and supported too
This role requires someone who can provide a high quality and comprehensive HR service for the charity as well as support the HR function by coordinating learning and development activities, general HR administration, recruitment, employee relations and projects.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Learning & Development
- Responsible for reviewing annual training needs with senior managers and developing the annual training plan in line with the overall learning & development strategy.
- Manage the Homes staff induction.
- Work closely with line managers to ensure all compliance training is completed.
- Design/deliver soft skills and management training as required.
- Review training effectiveness and generate relevant reports as/when required.
- Build relationships with external training providers to provide more local access to training.
- Monitor and check all training information is updated on the training matrix.
- Work closely with the HR assistant, receptionists and volunteers who this post will line manage
- Support the day to day recruitment admin and enquiries as/when needed.
- Participate as a selection panel member for interviewing as required.
- Work closely with the HR assistant and oversee the processing of starters, leavers and contract changes.
- Provide advice and support to managers where appropriate on employee relations issues.
- Support the Senior Management Team (SMT) as/when necessary with relevant casework and meetings.
- Assist the HR assistant with updating all staff personnel records and ensuring they are accurate and correct
- Assisting with relevant audit checks including DBS, supervisions & appraisals.
- Support the HR Assistant with managing payroll administration in the absence of the HR coordinator.
- Support the SMT as directed, with organisational change projects, including restructures.
- Support the SMT with the development or updating of relevant policies.
.If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you!
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving the Chaseley Trust permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application
If you are a Human Resources professional with a minimum HR certificate qualification looking for a new role and are interested in this role please send us your CV via recruitment@chaseleytrust or Tel; Kathy Scott for further details on 01323 744200
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – we are able to offer flexible working hours
Salary: £25,000 -£28,000 per annum