Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join an international real estate funds manager based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting company with over 100 people in their London offices.
Duties for this Fund Accountant position include the following:
- Improving the funds' accounting operating model
- Ensure that the operating model is robust, scalable and well documented
- Manage the investor capital calls, distributions and drawdowns for the properties
- Prepare the monthly management accounts
- Prepare the quarterly financial statements for investor reporting
- Deliver the audit packs and work with the auditors to ensure timely sign-off
- Manage the monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Oversight of the intercompany reconciliations, bank reconciliations and client statements
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Three to 5-year post-qualified fund accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Financial and Fund accounting in the financial services ideally real estate
- Advanced excel skills
- Good understanding of double entry book-keeping
- Knowledge of property software is highly advantageous
- Strong excel skills
A leading real estate fund manager with over £2 billion in AUM. Providing services and co-investing with a wide range of partners ranging from pension funds, life funds, family offices and other specialist vehicles.
An experienced management team with a lot of tenure and knowledge behind them. You will be working in a bustling office in the centre of London in a friendly and professional environment.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months.
The rate for this Fund Accountant is between £300-£400 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice