Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join one of our leading brands, Robert Half Finance & Accounting Strategic Accounts. Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced team-driven environment something you enjoy?
Based in The Shard, London, as a Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
Our Strategic Accounts team specifically focuses on working with our larger, Corporate Accounts. Consultants within this team will be managing these Accounts, leveraging existing relationships within these companies, whilst developing the relationships and gaining an in-depth understanding of their recruitment requirements and cultures, to provide the best possible recruitment service.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Developing relationships within current Strategic Accounts by meeting hiring managers and understanding their cultures & needs.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self- confident, highly articulate, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines. You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Salaries and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice