Commercial Digital Marketing Manager
2335 - Commercial Digital Marketing Manager – Berks – 5 month contract initially – up to £47K plus bonus
We are looking for a experience Commercial Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing team for large multinational company.
While the responsibilities of the Commercial Digital Marketing Manager continues to evolve with the needs of the discipline, core responsibilities will include:
- Localise corporate created seasonal content, assets, and campaigns to deploy with Commercial partners and direct to market
- Partner closely with the device marketers to build strong digital marketing and digital transformation plans
- Perform data analytics and highlight local digital trends, capturing and sharing key insights, learnings, best practices
- Undertake partner capability assessments based on their digital ability, in order to co-develop improvement plans
- Monitor partners web/mobile sites for online execution compliance - build strategies to address opportunities and gaps
- Drive sales performance by managing online site experience, implementing merchandising, cross-sells, attach and conversions, aligned to overall account and product strategies
- Contribute towards building a Centre of Digital Excellence with the Digital Marketing Lead
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing/retail trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
Some of this role will be creative, working on digital assets to deploy, and some of it will be analytical, using data to assess how campaigns and assets are performing, defining the capability of our partners and working with them to help them improve their execution and skill level.
- Experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record of campaign/program management and strategic execution.
- Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns
- Deep understanding of customer journey at retail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, social media platform management, and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools like Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities.