Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
A talented Motion Graphic Designer is needed to join a leading design agency based in the City. Expect an exciting role where you will be able to visualize and design special effects and animations for client films (explainer, promo and interview style.)
With over 15 years' experience, offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and an enviable client list that includes the O2, the NHS, Lloyds Bank and Clifford Chance (to name a few), this leading design agency is globally renowned for delivering outstanding Brand / Film / Animation / Digital / Consultancy / Public Relations for their clients. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to get their teeth into projects and really add value.
Joining as the Motion Graphics Designer you will have a free reign to push the boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work. In more detail you will:
- Produce animated graphics ranging from lower thirds, logo and bumpers to full productions;
- Modify and rework existing graphics;
- Edit animated videos;
- Encode videos using various codecs;
- Troubleshoot any errors and much more.
In short, it will be your understanding of all aspects of motion design and video production that will see you contribute across all stages of the creative process ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards possible.
To qualify... You should ideally be a Motion Graphics Designer / Motion Designer / Video Designer / Animator or similar with a CV and showreel that demonstrates:
- Skills with After Effects and Premiere Pro;
- An in depth understanding of pre-production and post production workflows;
- Strong knowledge of layout, colour, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography and motion / rich media;
- Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite products: Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- The ability to build projects to incorporate sequencing, sound and animation.
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- Superb communications skills (verbal / written);
- You are adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach;
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
Any experience with Cinema4D and other 3D software would be advantageous as would any exposure to audio mixing and sound repairing using Adobe Audition.
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable, ambitious and self-motivated Motion Graphics Designer who is looking to advance their career within a small, close knit team that works on many diverse and varied global projects.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)