Our client is a market leader in research into semiconductor device, advanced fabrication and specialized semiconductor device production.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts for the sale of our goods and services, including terms and conditions received from customers via tender processes, coordinating with the Sales, Service, Finance and Group Legal functions as required.
- Assist the Sales function with responding to tenders within the specified deadlines and work closely with the order administration teams to conclude sales paperwork and contracts for orders for goods and services in a timely fashion.
- Complete risk assessments on contracts for the sale of our goods and services and ensure that all required approvals are obtained prior to submittal of proposals or execution of contractual documents.
- Draft, review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements with external parties.
- Work with the Finance Team to ensure adherence with broader finance risk such as revenue recognition, pricing, discounting and commission policies.
- Lead the process for contract renewals/extensions, amendments and conflict checks.
- Manage the process for conducting due diligence on potential and existing intermediaries (agents, distributors, resellers and dealers) and manage the contract process governing their appointment.
- Conduct of regular health checks of agreements to ensure performance is satisfactory and compliant with the terms of the agreement.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration, in compliance with company policy.
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures.
- Provide guidance and training on contractual matters to our clients' teams.
- Maintain the Contracts SharePoint site and other databases to assist in data availability and collection for reporting.
- Take personal responsibility for your health and safety and for that of others who may be affected by your actions and behaviour.
- Comply with the Company's arrangements for health, safety and environmental protection.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (a background in Law a significant advantage)
- 3+ years' experience drafting and evaluating contractual documents (previous experience reviewing sales of goods/services contracts, especially via tender processes, and non-disclosure agreements preferable)
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
- MS Office experience and skill (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Must be well-organised with attention to detail
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Attractive Salary
- Dynamic working depending on experience
- Other Employee Benefits