Sales and Marketing Executive
We have great opportunity based at Trinity Arts and Leisure campus for a Sales and Marketing Executive to become a key member of our Bedford College Services- Trinity Arts and Leisure department.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Identifying potential opportunities and converting them into increased business.
- Attending industry functions, such as networking events and expos and providing feedback and information on market trends.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of providing exceptional customer service and recent successful experience of generating good sales figures.
Additional Experience of negotiating contracts alongside the following qualifications:
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- IT skills Word, Excel and Outlook
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Services
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
25 holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.