We have great opportunity based at Bedford campus for a Teaching Assistant to become a key member of our Additional Learning Support department.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Assisting the learner in accessing the curriculum
- Assisting the learner to achieve their qualification aim
- Assisting the learner to become independent learners
- Delivering the support needs of the individual as identified at the support interview
Our ideal candidates will have experience of providing support to individuals in an educational or care setting and experience of working with students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.Will also have additional experience in working effectively in a customer focused role.
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant subject.
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-Cor equivalent
- Level 3 certificate in adult English/Maths subject support or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the job description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
37 hours per week (0.73 FTE) / 36 weeks per year
25 holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will beheld on a date to be confirmed.