We have great opportunity based at Bedford campus for an Associate Lecturer to become a key member of our Foundation department. You would be delivering a range of subjects these include English, Maths, Drama and Travel and Tourism.
As an Associate Lecturer, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Preparing, delivering and assessing subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels.
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Managing students’ learning and providing a high quality learning experience.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in the Centre in innovative teaching.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of successful experience of providing training, assessing and/or education to young people and/or adults and experience of delivering learning to groups and Additional Experience of marking/assessing assessments, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 relevant qualification
- GSCE Maths and English (grades A – C) or equivalent
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – i.e. Bedford College / Bedford College Services / Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.