Our client, a luxury high fashion athleisure brand is looking for a Product Developer / Production Manager to join their successful team based in Surrey.
Briefly the role involves:
- Overseeing and creating Tech Packs, design sheets and final specs to send to all manufacturers / suppliers.
- Efficiently communicating with overseas factories and ensuring they have a good understanding of the garments
- Managing critical path to make sure deliveries are on time
- Working with factories and design to sign off fabrics, trims, prints and lab dips for the collections
- Making sure all fit comments are completed by Garment Technician for construction, workmanship and fit all samples through the various stages of development
- Organizes Photo & Salesman samples, post production and shipment and working with Design team to collate any additional comments
- Managing the timings of all samples, working with garment Technician to make sure this has been done
- Liaise with factories and customers on any production issues
- Manage and maintain library of final samples – archiving for each range, making sure there is a sample set inhouse for all and sent to PR companies as needed.