Are you a dynamic person, who thrives working under pressure? We are looking for a motivated person to help us across a range of marketing activities such as trade events, campaigns and internal communications with the aim of driving our Office business further.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone to join the Office Marketing team as a Marketing Executive.
We're looking for a dynamic person, who thrives working under pressure, to help us across a range of marketing activities such as trade events, campaigns and internal communications all aiming to drive our Office business further.
You'll be supporting the Marketing Manager with the creation of adverts and brochures, e-newsletters and sales presenters. You will also be responsible for updating digital content on websites and preparing copy for press releases.
The successful candidate will have a 'can-do' attitude, attention to detail, ability to prioritise workload and a willingness to learn. Experience in a marketing environment is required as is excellent customer focus and communication skills.
This role will also include:
- Ensuring that information on social media platforms is accurate and presentable
- Preparing a range of communications to internal and external stakeholders to support the overall communication plan
- Responding to routine enquiries from across the business and customers regarding collateral, products and services
- Actively collaborating with marketing team members to improve the impact of campaigns and projects
- Manage the distribution of key marketing tools, swatches and brochures
- Marketing administration duties
This role is based our Interlink site in Coalville, Leicestershire with free parking provided. This is a permanent contract and the hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. In addition to study support a range of other benefits are available such as a company contributory pension, life assurance, health cash plans, flexible holidays and a cycle to work scheme.
Marketing | Marketing Assistant | Trade Events | Internal Communications | Copy | Copy Writing | Press Release | Administration | Social Media | Projects
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of social media and other e-tools
- Analytical skills
- Experience in a B2B environment supporting a sales team
- High level of proactivity and problem solving skills
Antalis is a market leading Paper, Digital and Packaging merchant. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.