Product Information Analyst
Proven experience in reporting and analysing large quantities of product data in order to drive change?
We have a great opportunity to join the Marketing team as a Product information Anaylst in our core area of Office products.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for career development who is excited by the challenge of shaping our Office range for the future. You will be helping to manage the Office range of products to improve their performance across the organisation by implementing robust lifecycle management processes and supporting the sales team with their knowledge of the products.
We're looking for someone ideally with good product knowledge, but more importantly, someone who has proven experience in reporting and analysing large quantities of data.
The successful candidate will have a 'can-do' attitude, good attention to detail and enjoy working proactively with a range of stakeholders and customers. It is essential that they are an advanced user of Excel and have experience of developing merchandising and category recommendations for multiple customers or channels.
This role will also include:
- Macro and micro market analysis, including detailed competitor analysis to drive the category forward
- Maximising our product profitability and availability through product management processes including new product development, launch plans, stock turn and effective pricing management
- Monitoring and maintaining all product content
- Working closely with purchasing, procurement and suppliers to provide commercial input in forecasting, supplier review and product selection
- Working closely with central HQ in Paris to ensure that there is a clear rationale for the development of our brands and product ranges
Product Manager | Product information | Analyst | Data | Lifecycle Management | Office Products | Reporting | Excel
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programmes
- Experienced in analysing large amounts of marketing data
- Understanding of product management principles and execution
- Excellent communication skills
- Good levels of attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- CIM qualifications would be advantageous
Antalis is a market leading Paper, Digital and Packaging merchant. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.