An Account Manager, who has a flair for building rapport, is needed to join a leading design agency based in the City. Expect to play a vital role maintaining, growing, nurturing and developing relationships with your portfolio of global clients.
With over 15 years' experience, offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and an enviable client list that includes the O2, the NHS, Lloyds Bank and Clifford Chance (to name a few), this leading design agency is globally renowned for delivering outstanding Brand / Film / Animation / Digital / Consultancy / Public Relations for their clients. Due to continued success they are now seeking an Account Manager to play an instrumental role within the agency building strong client relationships.
Acting as the lynchpin between clients and international teams, the Account Manager will be the lead point of contact for their portfolio of clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to collect, analyse and understand data, spot new business opportunities, prepare briefs and client industry research, negotiate contracts, update internal teams on progress, manage client expectations, spot any cross sell / up sell opportunities, identify any improvements, handle any client objections / concerns and anything else necessary to ensure client deadlines are met on time and in budget.
To qualify. You should be a Account Manager / Client Account Manager / Client Manager / Client Services Manager / Client Relationship Executive / Client Account Executive / Client Services Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Management / Client Relationship role;
- The ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in delivering creative client - focused solutions that meet client needs;
- The ability to juggle multiple account management projects whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
An understanding of the design industry would be beneficial to the role, but is not essential, it is your ability to nurture and develop client relationships that is key.
This is a great opportunity for an eager and hard-working Client Account professional to join a fast-paced company and have a real impact in leading global projects.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)