Senior Support Worker
Bisley Lodge is a four-bedroomed home providing specialist residential care and treatment for up to four young women aged 13-21 with a history of self-injurious and other risk-taking behaviours.Main Purpose
Supports the effective delivery of education, care and independence programmes for Learners and Young People through the effective supervision of Support Workers, ensuring that facilities comply with statutory regulations and quality standards.Key Accountabilities
1. Supervises the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
2. Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People, including sensitive pastoral situations, dealing with immediate issues on own shift and within own team ensuring outcomes are appropriately followed up and reported, referring significant occurrences to senior staff through agreed channels as appropriate.
3. Support staff in own team to maintain effective professional relationships with students/pupils, parents, colleagues, outside agencies and other professionals referring any issues to senior staff as appropriate.
4. Acting as a positive role model, provide effective supervision and guidance for own team contributing to their performance and professional development.
5. Inputs into development of local procedures and supervises staff in own team to ensure all actions comply with policy and procedure and are in line with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements and meet quality standards.About us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.