Apprenticeship Assessor, Food and Drink
Apprenticeship Assessor (Food and Drink Manufacturing)
We are seeking an Apprenticeship Assessor / Tutor (Food & Drink Manufacturing) for a leading training provider. Expect to cover clients based across the East Midlands (predominantly), Yorkshire & Humberside, Lincolnshire & the North West as well as further afield – you will be out of the office 90% of the time with occasional meetings at their Head Office in Derbyshire. (Travel time and mileage will be paid).
With exciting career progression on offer (you could be a team leader within the year) expect to play a key role supporting and guiding learners undertaking apprenticeship training with national and local food manufacturing companies.
Offering a variety of courses including, Functional Skills Maths and English alongside Traineeships and Apprenticeships this leading trading provider has developed a fantastic reputation for supporting the development of foreign workers in the UK. Due to continued success they are now seeking an ambitious Apprenticeship Assessor / Tutor (Food Manufacturing) to join their friendly, supportive team. (When you are not out and about at client sites you can either work from relaxed and informal offices in Derby or remotely – you choose.)
The successful Apprenticeship Assessor / Tutor (Food & Drink Manufacturing) will be responsible for a caseload of around 40 students based in their place of work. Whether you are delivering onsite training; assessing students' development; offering advice and guidance to students and employers; reviewing learners` progress and achievements or ensuring paperwork is completed, you will enjoy a varied role where you will support and mentor learners, ensuring targets are achieved and activities are completed by agreed deadlines.
To qualify. You should be an Apprenticeship Assessor / Lecturer / Food and Drink Manufacturing Trainer / Tutor / Training Provider, with a desire to teach others and share your expert experience and CV that can demonstrate:
- Recent experience in a similar role, either working with a certified training provider or college;
- You are occupationally qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant occupational area;
- You are a qualified Assessor (holding A1, D32, D33);
- You have achieved Functional Skills at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English;
- Occupational experience working in a supervisory / management role in the Food Manufacturing sector;
- The ability to manage a caseload of learners, deliver training and guide your students is a priority for the role;
- A willingness to stay away from home as and when required.
A full driving licence and own car for travel is essential for this role.
Due to the nature of the role it will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check (Disclosure and Barring Service).