Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
Our client is one of the largest family-owned and family-run wine importers in the UK and are seeking Trade Marketing Manager to work closely with the sales and marketing team. Whether you are an entrepreneurial sales person looking to change disciplines or an existing Marketer looking to gain trade experience, expect an exciting role promoting and marketing leading wine brands.
With over 50 years' experience, 200 members of staff and an award-winning portfolio of over 1,400 wines, our client has built an enviable reputation for placing world-renowned wines. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to play a key role ensuring proposed trade activity is relevant, delivers on brand growth aspirations whilst helping to identify sales opportunities.
Working closely with the Category Marketing Team, the Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving sales of key agency wines through devising and implementing innovative and creative activity for trade customers, whilst maintaining brand personality and values.
In more detail the Trade Marketing Manager will:
- Build successful relationships with customers;
- Work closely with customers to design and implement opportunities for them to successfully sell our clients products more effectively;
- Help the Sales team target key accounts and then initiate and create strategies which drive volume;
- Drive key agency sales to achieve an agreed volume/value target;
- Provide insights and business intelligence to substantiate pitches;
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on new business proposals, pitches and tenders;
- Work with the Category Managers to create sales promotions and brand specific activity and assist with specific projects;
- Manage marketing budgets;
- Activate initiatives in the market place;
- Gather information on the latest market trends to help guide future company strategy;
- Assist with planning, preparation and management of trade activity.
To qualify.You could be a Trade Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager / Shopper Marketing Manager / Retail Marketing Manager / Brand Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Formal education qualifications are less important than a proven track record; however education to degree level is desirable;
- WSET Level 2 or above;
- U.K. wine market off-trade / on-trade experience;
- Excellent written & verbal communication essential;
- You must be highly computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word);
- Keen attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
This is a rare opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager to become an integral part of a successful family run business. In return expect a competitive salary, discount on wine, exceptional training and support, 23 days holiday and much more.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)